Wednesday, May 03, 2006
Promo Animation...in progress


Hey Everyone!! This is my first official drawing post, and I am very proud!! The image on the side, is a kid named Jake. He has a "gothic" style look to him, which is exactly how hes suppost to look for my promo. My promo is going to be about 30 seconds long, and its going to include music from Darkman Woe. Im not sure how to upload music, but If I knew id post a clip of the music im going to use. Lets just say for now its very "orchestral" music which is perfect! If you take a look at Ghostbots great Promo here, you will notice the music. This is the type of music ( not the exact song ) for my promo. I'm sort of going for the same "gothic" style as the all famous Scarygirl. The style is going to be flash animated, and for the promo, there will be no outlines around the character.







Here is a storyboard page from my promo. Im currently working on the animatic, and will post that up when its done. What is this about? Basically the promo takes place at a funeral. I know, its sad and strange place to do an animation (because animations are usually funny like cartoons, and cartoons dont usually take place at funerals. When was the last time you saw The Fairly Odd Parents take place at a funeral? See my point?) Its strange to have an animation of people sad at a funeral, but its not all sad. It has a twist in the middle end of it which I think is great! When the promo is posted you will see what I mean. Everyother day or so I'll post new characters from the promo, so look out for that!

Yours Truly,
Steve





4 Comments:
Blogger Mukpuddy had this to say:

Great stuff bro, can't wait to see more!!!

 

Blogger Jeaux Janovsky had this to say:

I like the kid's design. not too shabby there stephen!
-jx

 

Blogger Mike Milo had this to say:

Cool stuff Stephen! good luck with it!

 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Hey Stephen,

These are looking really nice. Keep going!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Stephen Studios Animations


Hey. Im Stephen Levinson, and this is my blog. Im a Freelance animator and am available for Freelance projects! I'll be posting sketches, animations, and anything I find really interesting I'll blog it!

www.stephenstudios.com Check Out THREADLESS!!!