Friday, May 05, 2006
Promo Characters...Mother


Happy friday Everyone! Im so glad, i need to take a break from school! TGIF!!! Anyways, Im still working on my animatic and its look soo good so far! I'll post a clip as soon as I get that storyboard I posted in the previous post animated--errrr-- animatic-ed. If thats even a word. This is a drawing of the mother who her and the rest of the characters except jake have very little role except for being in the scene. I dont have her arm because I drew it seperately perfectly, and dont want to ruin the drawing. Well I hope you guys like this character! More to come so stay tuned!

Yours Truly
Steve





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Stephen Studios Animations


Hey. Im Stephen Levinson, and this is my blog. Im a Freelance animator and am available for Freelance projects! I'll be posting sketches, animations, and anything I find really interesting I'll blog it!

www.stephenstudios.com Check Out THREADLESS!!!