Sunday, June 10, 2007
Something different... ANIME!




I am a huge action-anime fan. I love the look and the details the characters have, I love the fighting animations because they're really intense and well done. Here's an image I did recently.. It's just some evil kinda guy I thought up.. I was kinda inspired by this as well as this. <- that image is really what made me decide to draw this. I thought "that's really cool but it would look so much more awesome if it was detailed like Dragonball z style". After I finished everything I thought the colors werent so great so I added a gradient map to the drawing and the colors changed to what's above. I think it looks much nicer and also alot like the colors in first link I posted. Special thanks to Elliot Byrne for his advice.

I'm working on my anatomy and shading...i'd bet 80% of the shading in the drawing is wrong :p

I am posting this drawing because I need to know what I should do differently for my next drawing. As far as color and shading and anatomy go. All help is appreciated!

Steve





2 Comments:
Blogger JAVIER SUPPA had this to say:

very nice work .

im from argentina and im an animator 2d too.
your work is incredible.
good luck

 

Anonymous bhashkar-revitservices had this to say:

It is excellent sharing and thanks for the blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Stephen Studios Animations


Hey. Im Stephen Levinson, and this is my blog. Im a Freelance animator and am available for Freelance projects! I'll be posting sketches, animations, and anything I find really interesting I'll blog it!

www.stephenstudios.com Check Out THREADLESS!!!