Friday, May 05, 2006
Copi Animation


CLICK PIC TO PLAY!

Hey everyone! I figured I show an animation I did the past summer. The animation is about 16mb so wait for it to load, and itsabout 1min and 16 seconds long. The name of the main character is called Copi. Hes the black one who takes the drink. You'll see what I mean when you watch it. Now remmember, I didnt know much about animation at the time, and I had flash for only about 2 months (ive only been animating for 2 months when this was made), but I tried to manage. This is mostly frame by frame animation. It took me 3 days to animate, and 2 days to go back and fill in all the colors. It was tiring! Tell me what you guys think of it! Comments are more than welcome!

Yours Truly,
Steve





2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Great animation, love your work

 

Blogger Mike Milo had this to say:

I like it! Fun stuff. Thanks for the suggestion about my skit. I went with your advice aqnd did indeed take it down.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Stephen Studios Animations


Hey. Im Stephen Levinson, and this is my blog. Im a Freelance animator and am available for Freelance projects! I'll be posting sketches, animations, and anything I find really interesting I'll blog it!

www.stephenstudios.com Check Out THREADLESS!!!