Wednesday, May 10, 2006
Promo animation...( animatic )

Hey everyone!! Here is the animatic I promised everyone...Well, its acouple seconds of it ( Click on the image to play! ). In the previous post, I posted a page from the storyboard. Well, here it is but animatic-ed (word I'll use for animating an animatic. Technically its not animated, and its an animatic, so animatic-ed is my word). I hope you guys can tell whats going on at the end of the animatic. I hope you guys like it and the music. Next to be posted is colored characters! Stay tuned!

Yours Truly
Steve





2 Comments:
Blogger Mike Milo had this to say:

Very suspensful. Nice work Stephen!

 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Hey this is really cool Stephen. Nice work. Nice music choice too.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Stephen Studios Animations


Hey. Im Stephen Levinson, and this is my blog. Im a Freelance animator and am available for Freelance projects! I'll be posting sketches, animations, and anything I find really interesting I'll blog it!

www.stephenstudios.com Check Out THREADLESS!!!