Thursday, September 14, 2006
STORYBOARD-A-PALOOZA



Hey everyone! Been trying to cram those final storyboards. I created a schedule to help me with finishing the short. Without schedules, nothing would get done. I have till the 18th to have the final boards done. The estimated date for having Ace & Aqua completely finished is november 26th. Wont be able to show anything until december. Also, this short is going to be submitted into the TGSNT contest! Above is an image I took of me working on one of the boards. Keep watching the blog for updates!

Steve





9 Comments:
Blogger Mukpuddy had this to say:

Go go go Steven!
You better keep to that schedule or we'll be cracking the whip! :)

 

Blogger Mukpuddy had this to say:

Ooops! Spelt Stephen wrong!
Sorry Steven...

 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

nice stuff!

 

Blogger Anne-arky had this to say:

Congratulations Stephen! Your boards looks good.

 

Blogger Jeaux Janovsky had this to say:

lookin' good Steve! keep up the good work!
Online HI5!
-JX!

 

Blogger paublo had this to say:

thanx for the kind words!! great stuff.. nice looking board

 

Blogger Alan had this to say:

Good luck Stephen!

 

Blogger AK had this to say:

All the best Stephen!

 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Stephen Studios Animations


Hey. Im Stephen Levinson, and this is my blog. Im a Freelance animator and am available for Freelance projects! I'll be posting sketches, animations, and anything I find really interesting I'll blog it!

www.stephenstudios.com Check Out THREADLESS!!!