Wednesday, July 12, 2006
Ace & Aqua Being Recorded!!




Hey Everyone,

Long time no talk, how you been? Today at 11:30 California time, Ace & Aqua ( the 6 min episode ) was recorded. I set up a date to record in a professional studio so the quality for the audio is 100% good! I got the voices for all my characters and I love them! They are just as I imagined my characters to sound like. So yea, big recording went on today and I'm real glad about how they came out! I recorded a promo also so a promo should be out in acouple of months!

Look out for Ace & Aqua!
Steve





7 Comments:
Blogger Jeaux Janovsky had this to say:

Awesome! can't wait til it's finished!
cool!
-jx

 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Cool!!..cant wait for your show!

 

Blogger Rikki had this to say:

Congratulations!!!

 

Blogger ohmyalikins had this to say:

Congrats to you!

They are awesome! ;)

 

Blogger Urban Barbarian had this to say:

Great Caesar's Blog! I'm loving these designs!

 

Blogger Neelambari had this to say:

Lovely posts! Love 2 c more.

 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

hey steve this is nicky. i love u steve



from from ur bad neighbor NIVKY

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Stephen Studios Animations


Hey. Im Stephen Levinson, and this is my blog. Im a Freelance animator and am available for Freelance projects! I'll be posting sketches, animations, and anything I find really interesting I'll blog it!

www.stephenstudios.com Check Out THREADLESS!!!