Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Jeaux: Drawn


Hey everyone. I thought It would be a great funny idea, to do a caricature in the same style the all-famous Jeaux Janovsky does for drawings of Lost caricatures and that Samual L Jackson movie caricature. Well here it is. Jeaux, I mean no harm in making this, I thought id be funny because you are on a roll with these types of drawings! Special Thanks goes out to Jeaux Janovsky for bragging on Toon Fuse and for unintentionally coming up with the title for this Jeaux Drawing.

Jeaux: Drawn.
Thanks Buddy ;)

Enjoy :D
Steve





5 Comments:
Blogger Jeaux Janovsky had this to say:

that is brilliant steve! awesome! thank you! i'm flattered!
-jx

 

Blogger Cecilia's Art had this to say:

hi! thank u 4 visit me! and very nice drawings u have here!, i like them!
kiss

mua!

:)

 

Blogger Jeaux Janovsky had this to say:

Steve,
This is my current desktop image.
awesome. you rock buddy!
thanks again!
yr fan,
JX

 

Blogger cristina paulos had this to say:

My boyfriend looks so handsome in that rendition!
thanks stephen!
-Cristina Paulos

 

Blogger Brian Growe had this to say:

Sorry, I've never seen lost before... Funny picture though!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Stephen Studios Animations


Hey. Im Stephen Levinson, and this is my blog. Im a Freelance animator and am available for Freelance projects! I'll be posting sketches, animations, and anything I find really interesting I'll blog it!

www.stephenstudios.com Check Out THREADLESS!!!