Monday, May 15, 2006
COLOR GIVES BABY LIFE!... sorta

Hey Everyone!! I have completed colors for 3 characters so far. I just did some work for a channel frederator ad I made up. It came out good, I hope people like it. Anyways, here's the baby and he's colored. It kinda gives him life with color, but kinda makes him look like a zombie. I was kinda going for that inbetween, and Im very satisfied how he came out, as well as how the other 2 chatacters came out. Stay tuned, I was thinking about making more than just a promo for these characters.. we'll see!

Yours Truly
Steve





1 Comments:
Blogger Jeaux Janovsky had this to say:

the baby looks great. very clean and simple design.
not bad steve!
keep it up mang.
-jx

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Stephen Studios Animations


Hey. Im Stephen Levinson, and this is my blog. Im a Freelance animator and am available for Freelance projects! I'll be posting sketches, animations, and anything I find really interesting I'll blog it!

www.stephenstudios.com Check Out THREADLESS!!!